My Vegan Coleslaw
If you need to replenish in vitamin C this recipe is for you!
Majo's vegan coleslaw:
- Chop in small pieces some red kale, broccoli, red cabbage, cauliflower, red onion and parsley
- Grate some carrots
- Put prepped vegetables in a big bowl
- In a small bowl pour some grape seeds oil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, vegan mayonnaise, soy milk, a bit of Dijon mustard and honey
- Whip well until a smooth texture is obtained
- Add to sauce some sea salt, oregano, and mixed spice (ginger, all spice, cinnamon, coriander, mustard, bay leaf, cloves and black pepper)
- Whip some more
- Add sauce to prepped vegetables
- Mix all ingredients well and...
*I mostly go by taste, how I feel and what I find in the house when I make food; this said I don't have precise quantities to share. JUST go ahead and trust your taste!
Recipe by: Majorie Lauzon
Posted: February 22, 2015 In: Nutrition